Transpector® XPR 3+ Residual Gas Analyzer
MONITOR AND CONTROL RAPID PROCESS CHANGES
The new Transpector XPR 3+ Residual Gas Analyzer (RGA) provides industry-leading measurement speeds to monitor and control the rapid process changes required for modern semiconductor and display manufacturing. Transpector XPR 3+ is ideal for in-situ air leak, gas purity, hydrocarbon, and contamination monitoring. Real time measurement with the Transpector XPR 3+ provides far superior product protection compared to periodic rate of rise tests.
DRIVNG PROFITABILITY BY MAXIMIZING TOOL UPTIME
The Transpector XPR 3+ RGA is a field proven quadrupole and dual ion source sensor for sputtering pressure range applications. No pressure conversion equipment is required, long lifetime components, and the ability to rapidly detect and diagnose problems combine to maximize tool availability, product throughput and yield. The sensor can be operated continuously from high vacuum to 20 mTorr, without the need for pumps. The Transpector XPR 3+ dual ion source’s chambers are designed to limit coating to maintain ion source sensitivity and extend the sensor’s mean time to maintenance.
- Real time wafer and panel protection due to high sensitivity air leak and contamination detection from high vacuum to PVD process pressures
- Maximize PM efficiency and tool uptime, with rapid and reliable chamber qualification
- Minimize total cost of ownership with the longer lifetime, contamination resistant, dual ion source design; monitors up to 20 mTorr without the need for pumps. Low pressure EM variant provides cost sensitive alternative
- Seamless fab integration and reliable interdiction through powerful data acquisition and synchronization
- Enhance unique manufacturing capabilities with tailored recipe optimization
- Protects critical process needs with immediate on-site response from experts
- PVD and sputtering process modules
- Preclean modules
- Non-cluster PVD tools
- Clamped degas modules