TGF11 Tracer Gas Filler
Leak testing with tracer gas requires filling your test object. The TGF11 Tracer Gas Filler is a stand-alone instrument which allows for easy and reliable tracer gas filling and evacuating. It ensures that the entire test object is filled with tracer gas at the right time and at the right pressure. It also evacuates the tracer gas after the test avoiding contamination of the work area.
The new user interface allows easy, intuitive control of the instrument reducing operating errors. The filler has no moving parts, thus minimizing maintenance expense, and is well-suited for use in industrial serial production.
The TGF11 is an accessory to INFICON hydrogen and helium leak detectors, such as Sensistor Sentrac Hydrogen Leak Detector.
- Ensured tracer gas filling in the entire test object
- Avoids background contamination
- Made for demanding industrial environments
- Dual port for filling and evacuating for short cycle times
- Minimal maintenance
- Easy set-up
- Evacuates, fills and purges the test object
- Available in low pressure version (0.05 - 2 barg/ 0.7 - 29 PSIG) and standard version (0.3 - 10 barg /4.4 - 145 PSIG)
- Gross leak abort function prior to tracer gas filling
- Prop valve for optimized filling
- Uses a cost-effective venturi pump for gas evacuation - minimazing maintenance costs
|Type||TGF11 Tracer Gas Filler, standard pressure||TGF11 Tracer Gas Filler, low pressure|
|Pressure||0.3-10 barg (4.4-145 PSIG)||0.05-2 barg (0.7-29 PSIG)|
|Tracer Gas pressure supply||100 - 1100 kPa (1 - 11 barg, 14.5 -159.5 PSIG)||100 - 400 kPa (1 - 4 barg, 14,5 -58 PSIG)|
|Connections||Push in fittings, OD 6,10,12 mm||Push in fittings, OD 6,10,12 mm|
|Power Supply||100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2 A||100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2 A|
|Compressed Air||300 - 1000 kPa (3-10 barg /43.5-145 PSIG)||300 - 1000 kPa (3-10 barg /43.5-145 PSIG)|
|Evacuation Time||0.8 s/l to -0.5 barg (-7.2 PSIG); 1.6 s/l to -0.7 barg (-10.1 PSIG); 2.5 s/l to -0.8 barg (-11.6 PSIG)||0.8 s/l to -0.5 barg (-7.2 PSIG); 1.6 s/l to -0.7 barg (-10.1 PSIG); 2.5 s/l to -0.8 barg (-11.6 PSIG)|
|Maximum vacuum||-0.85 barg (-11.6 PSIG) (85% vacuum)||-0.85 barg (-11.6 PSIG) (85% vacuum)|
|Ambient temperature range||5°-45°C (41°-113°F)||5°-45°C (41°-113°F)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||
305 x 160 x 284 mm
(12 x 6.2 x 11.1 in.)
305 x 160 x 284 mm
(12 x 6.2 x 11.1 in.)
|Weight||9.5 kg (19.8 lb.)||9.5 kg (19.8 lb.)|
|*Please note: The capacity depends on the connection to the test object.|
|TGF11 Tracer Gas Filler, standard pressure|
|590-558||Tracer Gas Filler TGF11, standard pressure version (0.3 - 10 barg /4.4 - 145 PSIG)|
|TGF11 Tracer Gas Filler, low pressure|
|590-559||Tracer Gas Filler TGF11, low pressure version (0.05 - 2 barg/ 0.7 - 29 PSIG)|
- Brochure TGF11 (English) |EN| |DE| |ES| |日文| |한국| |中文|
- Brochure TGF11 (German) |EN| |DE| |ES| |日文| |한국| |中文|
- Brochure TGF11 (French) |EN| |DE| |ES| |日文| |한국| |中文|
- Brochure TGF11 (Swedish) |EN| |DE| |ES| |日文| |한국| |中文|
- TGF11 Operating Manual (German) |EN| |DE| |ES| |日文| |한국| |中文|
- TGF11 Operating Manual (English) |EN| |DE| |ES| |日文| |한국| |中文|
- TGF11 Operating Manual (Swedish) |EN| |DE| |ES| |日文| |한국| |中文|
- Leak Detection Catalog 2018 |EN| |DE| |ES| |日文| |한국| |中文|
- Leak Detection Catalog (DE) |EN| |DE| |ES| |日文| |한국| |中文|
- Leak Detection Catalog (ZH) |EN| |DE| |ES| |日文| |한국| |中文|
3D Step Files
- Design for tough industrial environments
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Low maintenance
- Fast sensor reaction, fast recovery
- Handles both small and large leaks, quick reaction - fast recovery, even after large leaks
- Highly sensitive and selective hydrogen sensor - incorporates proven Sensistor sensor technology
- Can detect and locate leaks with a size variation within ten decades
- New color touchscreen and new HMI for easy, more reliable menu navigation
- I-Guide operator guiding mode ensures your operator is testing the right locations with the correct technique.
- Improved system design compensates for operator error reducing the potential for missed leaks.
- Multiple alarm functions make sure alarms can not be overlooked.
- Built-in PRO-Check reference leak allows for easy and fast calibration at the production line at any time.