Wey-TEK HD Wireless™ Refrigerant Charging Scale
WIRELESS FREEDOM MEETS SUPERIOR DURABILITY
Building on the proven performance of Wey-TEK, the Wey-TEK HD Wireless Refrigerant Charging Scale sets a new standard for versatility, durability and accuracy in a 250 lb. capacity scale.
Wey-TEK HD Wireless uses Bluetooth® wireless technology to reliably display real-time measurements on your smartphone or tablet using the free app (on the App Store℠ or on Google Play™)*. If you prefer a dedicated handpiece, an optional wireless handpiece is available with a full color display.
The app and handpiece both feature an innovative alarm mode which alarms when approaching a programmed target refrigerant charge amount, then alarms again when the target charge is reached. This allows you to walk away and multitask on the job site.
Recent changes to EPA standards require logging of refrigerant. The Wey-TEK HD app includes a convenient job log feature to quickly and easily save and email spreadsheets for refrigerant tracking.
For customers who cannot access Google Play, you can download the Wey-TEK HD Android app here.
*Compatible with iPhone® 4s and above and Android™ 2.2 and above.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by INFICON is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Communicates and displays through downloadable free app on your smartphone or tablet or through an optional wireless handpiece
- Bluetooth range of 30 ft. (10 m)
- Measures in pounds/ounces, kilograms/grams, decimal pounds, or ounces only
- Large, durable, non-skid weighing platform
- Industry first alarm mode indicates when a programmed target refrigerant charge is reached
- Job log function tracks refrigerant transferred; log file can be emailed from your smart phone for analysis or record keeping (app only function)
- Auto-shutoff to maximize battery life
- High accuracy load cell won't drift
- Hard plastic carrying case included
- Two-year replacement warranty
- Optional Handpiece
- Can be used in lieu of Smart phone via Bluetooth transmission
- Large, vivid, color display is easy to read, even in direct sunlight
- Auto-shutoff and screen dimming in user-selectable intervals to preserve battery life
- Magnet on handpiece for placing on a tank or other nearby objects for easily accessible display
|Type||Wey-TEK HD Wireless||Wey-TEK HD Wireless with optional handpiece|
|Base unit includes||Weighing platform, four "AA" batteries, plastic carrying case||Weighing platform, control handpiece, eight "AA" batteries, plastic carrying case|
|Weighing capacity||250 lb. (115 kg)||250 lb. (115 kg)|
|Accuracy||0.06% of reading, ± 0.25 oz. (10 g)||0.06% of reading, ± 0.25 oz. (10 g)|
|Display type||User-provided smartphone or tablet1||Full color LCD or user-provided smartphone or tablet1|
|Display units||lb., lb./oz., oz., or kg||lb., lb./oz., oz., or kg|
|Power source||Four AA alkaline batteries (included) in platform||Eight AA alkaline batteries (included): Four in handpiece, four in platform|
|Battery life||80 hours (base)||
80 hours (platform)
100 hours (handpiece)
|Wireless range||30 ft. (10 m)2||30 ft. (10 m)2|
|Weight with case||8 lb.||9 lb.|
|Weighing platform dimensions||12.3 x 10.8||12.3 x 10.8|
|Warranty (replacement)||2 year||2 year|
1Compatible wit iPhone® 4s and above or Android™ 2.2 and above
2Results may vary depending on phone model and operating system
|Wey-TEK HD Wireless|
|719-202-G1||Wey-TEK HD Wireless Base Model (requires use of smartphone app)|
|719-203-G1||Wey-TEK HD Wireless with Optional Handpiece|
|Wey-TEK HD Wireless|
|719-715-G1||Wey-TEK HD Wireless Handpiece|
- User Guide - Wey-TEK HD Wireless (English) (1 MB)
- Quick Start Guide - Wey-TEK HD Wireless (English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, Italian) (636 kB)
- INFICON Service Tools Catalog (English) (2 MB)
- INFICON Service Tools Euro Catalog (English, French, German) (12 MB)
- INFICON Service Tools Euro Catalog (English, Spanish, Italian) (12 MB)
- INFICON Service Tools Catalog (Spanish - Latin America) (3 MB)
- Wey-TEK HD Wireless Overview Video
- Wey-TEK HD Wireless Pairing Instruction Video (Handpiece)
- Wey-TEK HD Wireless Pairing Instruction Video (Apple)
- Wey-TEK HD Wireless Pairing Instruction Video (Android)
- Infrared cell cannot be overloaded or “poisoned” by exposure to large amounts of refrigerant
- High-efficiency air sampling pump provides quick response and quick clearing (“zeroing”)
- On-board diagnostics indicate charging status and warn of low battery or infrared cell failure
- NiMH battery is environmentally friendly, won’t corrode, and provides greater charging capacity
- 1 HP dual piston compressor for industry leading recovery rates
- Micro-channel condenser provides exceptional heat exchange allowing Vortex Dual to maintain recovery rates throughout the entire recovery cycle
- Oversize fan provides exceptional cooling
- Simple two valve operation
- Operates for 45 hours on one 9V battery
- Quick calibration specific to local pressure
- Displays in micron, Pascal, Torr or millibar
- Low battery indicator
- Durable weighing platform
- Measures in lb., lb./oz., or kg
- Simple controls
- Large LCD for easy viewing, even in direct sunlight
- Heated diode sensor
- Two year replacement warranty
- Made in the USA
- Runs on NiMH batteries or AC adapter
- Headphone jack
- Made in USA
- 2-year over-the-counter replacement warranty