STM-2 USB Thin Film Rate/Thickness Monitor
SMALL IN SIZE AND PRICE, BIG IN PERFORMANCE
STM-2 combines the simplicity of USB connectivity with the accuracy of a precision measurement engine, all in a compact, inexpensive package. The size and simplicity of STM-2 help make setup and operation easy and efficient.
STM-2 is the most accurate USB powered thin film monitor in the industry. Ten measurements are taken per second while achieving a resolution of 0.037 Å per measurement (density of 1).
EASY AND FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION
STM-2 comes with everything you need to connect your QCM sensor/feedthrough to a Windows® PC. Simply connect the included BNC cable from the feedthrough to STM-2, then connect the STM-2 to your PC using a standard mini USB cable (included). No external oscillator or power supply is required.
STM-2 features an internal oscillator that allows for simple and cost effective installation when STM-2 is located within 1 m (40 in.) of the quartz crystal. A standard INFICON® oscillator kit can be used for applications where STM-2 must be located farther away from the feedthrough.
STM-2 includes LabVIEW® software, capable of simple operation and data logging. Windows software is also included for operation and data logging of up to eight STM-2s simultaneously (each STM-2 requires a powered USB port).
Please Note: The SMDP Server needs to be installed for the STM-2 Windows Application Software or the STM-2 LabVIEW Application Software to function properly.
- Low cost instrument
- USB connection
- Internal oscillator
- High accuracy at 10 measurements per second
- Compatible with an external oscillator
- Includes software
|Compatible sensors||Non-shuttered single QCM sensor|
|Sensor input||Female BNC|
|Measurement frequency range||6.0 to 5.0 MHz (fixed)|
|Frequency resolution||±0.03 Hz at 6 MHz|
|Measurement interval||0.10 s|
|Reference frequency stability||±2 ppm|
|Thickness and rate resolution/measurement||±0.037 Å @ tooling/density = 100/1, fundamental frequency = 6 MHz|
|Thickness display resolution||1 Å (display on software only)|
|Interface||USB v1.1 or later capable of providing 400 mA, 5 V (dc)|
|Size||11.4 x 7.5 x 2.5 cm (4.5 x 3 x 1 in.)|
|Weight||57 g (2 oz.)|
|Computer requirements||Any PC running Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, or 8 with one available USB 1.1 (or later) port for each STM-2|
|STM-2||STM-2 USB Thin Film Rate/Thickness Monitor|
|Front Load Single Sensor||Front Load Single Sensor|
|Cool Drawer Single Sensor||Cool Drawer Single Sensor|
|UHV Bakeable Sensor||UHV Bakeable Sensor|
|ALD Sensor||ALD Sensor|
|Sputtering Sensor||Sputtering Sensor|
|Easy Rate Single Sensor||Easy Rate Single Sensor|
|Quartz Monitor Crystals||Quartz Monitor Crystals|
- STM-2 USB Thin Film Thickness/Rate Monitor (English) |EN| |DE| |ES| |日文| |한국| |中文|
- STM-2 USB Thin Film Thickness/Rate Monitor (Japanese) |EN| |DE| |ES| |日文| |한국| |中文|
- STM-2 USB Rate/Thickness Monitor Operating Manual (English) |EN| |DE| |ES| |日文| |한국| |中文|
- STM-2 USB Rate/Thickness Monitor Operating Manual (Japanese) |EN| |DE| |ES| |日文| |한국| |中文|
- Thin Film Catalog (English) |EN| |DE| |ES| |日文| |한국| |中文|
- Thin Film Catalog (Chinese) |EN| |DE| |ES| |日文| |한국| |中文|
- Two measurement channels standard, an additional four optional
- Analog outputs for rate/thickness recording
- High resolution option: 0.03Hz at 10 readings/sec
- RS-232 standard, USB or Ethernet optional