UL5000 - Helium Leak Detector (Dry)
ULTRATEST™ Sensor Technology
Defining Speed and Accuracy in Leak Detection
The INFICON UL5000 Helium Leak Detector is designed to meet the most critical and demanding leak detection applications. Featuring INFICON proprietary software algorithms I-CAL and Hydro-S in a field-proven vacuum design, the UL5000 provides testing flexibility, high sensitivity and quick accurate results making any leak detection application fast and easy.
The UL5000 delivers fast response times in all measurement ranges and extremely short cycle times in reaching test conditions and final results. The specially designed vacuum architecture provides the continuous high helium pumping speeds and the extremely fast response times you demand.
- HYDRO-S (HYDROgen-Suppression) to enable test conditions to be reached quickly.
- I-CAL (Intelligent - Calculation Algorithm for Leak Rates) to ensure fast response to leaks in all measurement ranges.
- A special multiple inlet turbomolecular pump that provides optimized high helium pumping speeds with high helium compression at all pressures to deliver excellent sensitivity, response, and fast clean-up.
- A booster turbomolecular pump for extremely fast response on any test object, including the largest volumes and chambers.
- The field-proven INFICON magnetic sector mass spectrometer for years of accurate and repeatable results in a trouble-free, maintenance-free design.
- Self-protection features to protect the UL5000 from helium and particulate contamination and even an auto-purge cycle to ensure the UL5000 is ready when you need it.
- A rotatable display / control interface and optional remote hand controller for operational flexibility.
- Access control to the unit and system software can be enabled via the software to prevent unauthorized use or unintended modifications to test set-ups.
- Software updates via e-mail to keep your UL5000 at optimum performance.
- Work Station Design with an optimal height work surface that includes an ESD mat and tool box for testing convenience.
- Leak testing of components, subassemblies and large chambers used on semiconductor and flat panel display tools
- Leak testing of semiconductor and flat panel tools
- Leak testing of aerospace components, subassemblies, and systems
- Leak testing of storage vessels/storage tanks
|Type||UL5000 Helium Leak Detector|
|Min. detectable leak rate for Helium (Vacuum mode)||mbar•L/s||
< 5 • 10-12
|Min. detectable leak rate for Helium (Sniffer mode )||mbar•L/s||8E-8|
|Max. Inlet pressure GROSS mode||mbar||15|
|Max. Inlet pressure FINE mode||mbar||2|
|Max. Inlet pressure ULTRA mode||mbar||0.4|
|Pumping speed during evacuation||m³/h||25 at 50 Hz|
|Helium pumping speed GROSS mode||L/s||max 8|
|Helium pumping speed FINE mode||L/s||max 20|
|Helium pumping speed ULTRA mode||L/s||>20|
|Detectable masses||2,3,4 amu|
|Mass spectrometer Sector Field||180 °C|
|Filaments ion source Iridium/Yttria coated||2|
|Calibrated built-in test leak||E-7|
|Chart recorder output||2 x10 V|
|Permissable ambient temperature ( during operation )||°C||+10...+40|
|Type of protection||IP 20|
|Dimensions ( LxWxH )||1068x530x1083|
|UL5000 Helium Leak Detector|
|550-500A||UL5000, 230V AC, EU plug|
|550-501A||ULTRATEST UL5000, 100/115V, 50/60Hz, US|
|UL5000 Helium Leak Detector|
|14005||SL200, Sniffer Probe for UL1000/5000/Modul1000, 4m length|
|14022||Extension cable for remote control RC1000, 8 m length|
|14090||LeakWare for UL1000/5000-Family|
|551-001||Helium Bottle Holder for UL1000/5000|
|551-010||Remote Control RC1000C, wired, with 4m coiled cable|
|551-015||Remote Control RC1000WL, wireless, incl. wireless transmitter|
|551-020||Wireless transmitter for RC1000WL|