GAS-Mate® Combustible Gas Leak Detector
Safely detect flammable refrigerant and combustible gas leaks!
INFICON raises the bar on combustible gas detectors with GAS-Mate, the ideal tool for locating leaks in forming gas, flammable refrigerant, or combustible heating and appliance applications. GAS-Mate is also intrinsically safe, so you can leak check with confidence.
GAS-Mate outperforms other models with twice the sensitivity of many competitors - down to 5 ppm methane, the main component of natural gas. GAS-Mate also detects many other combustible gases, such as ammonia, propane, ethanol and hydrogen sulfide.
No calibration is required for GAS-Mate or its field-replaceable sensor. Simply turn the unit on, allow it to warm up for a few seconds and it is ready to quickly pinpoint any gas leaks present.
To prove that GAS-Mate has the performance and durability for your job, it carries an industry-leading, 3-year over-the-counter replacement warranty – three times what most other manufacturers offer.
- Sensitive to 5 ppm methane
- Also detects natural gas, forming gas, propane, butane, cyclopentane, ethane, ethanol, isobutane and ammonia
- Great for flammable refrigerants like R290, R600a, and R441a!
- Detects forming gas (95% nitrogen, 5% hydrogen)
- Auto zeroing for ignoring background gas levels in leak test area
- Small sensor and probe tip permit leak checking in tighter places
- Certified intrinsically safe by MET Laboratories for use in combustive/explosive environments
- Multiple LEDs, variable intensity audio alarm indicate leak strength
- Adjustable sensitivity helps pinpoint leaks fast
- Made in the USA
- Three year replacement warranty
|Power source||2 D-size (1.5V) alkaline batteries, included (use Duracell® MN1300 to maintain intrinsically safe approval)|
|Controls||Power button, sensitivity touch pad|
|Base unit includes||Sensor, two D size alkaline batteries, hard plastic carrying case|
5 ppm: methane, R290 (propane), R600 (isobutane), hydrogen
1 ppm: gasoline
|Weight with batteries||1.54 lb. (0.700 kg)|
|Certifications||Intrinsically Safe for Class I, Division I, Groups A-D, T4 and II 3G Ex nA nL IIC T4 X as per MET Laboratories Listing #E112145|
|Battery life||25 hours|
|Alarm indicators||Multiple LEDs, variable intensity audio alarm|
|Warranty (replacement)||3 year|
|718-202-G1||GAS-Mate, North America|
|706-700-G1||GAS-Mate replacement sensor|
- Quick Start Guide - GAS-Mate (Multi-language) (432 kB)
- Operating Manual - GAS-Mate (English) (586 kB)
- Operating Manual - GAS-Mate (Japanese) (813 kB)
- Operating Manual - GAS-Mate (Chinese) (740 kB)
- Operating Manual - GAS-Mate (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian) (1 MB)
- INFICON Service Tools Catalog (English) (12 MB)
- INFICON Service Tools Euro Catalog (English, French, German) (12 MB)
- INFICON Service Tools Euro Catalog (English, Spanish, Italian) (12 MB)
- INFICON Service Tools Catalog (Spanish - Latin America) (3 MB)