FabGuard® Explorer Gas Analysis Software
Process Characterization Software For The Transpector Gas Analysis System
With one-click access to the two most popular RGA functions: monitor and leak check modes, FabGuard Explorer provides you with easy to interpret data showing the most frequently monitored gases (hydrogen, water vapor, nitrogen, oxygen, argon, etc.) in a convenient trend display.
FabGuard Explorer is Windows® 8 ready, providing comprehensive RGA software with no concerns about operating system compatibility.
The single-sensor version of FabGuard Explorer is a cost-effective solution to operating one Transpector ® RGA. With the software’s multi-sensor version, you can control multiple, different types of Transpector RGAs from a single computer. FabGuard Explorer allows for control of both Transpector MPH and Transpector 2 RGAs from the same software. For connecting multiple Transpector MPH sensors, INFICON offers routers and network switches, while the TCA485 Transpector Communications Adapter is used for networking multiple Transpector 2 sensors. Not only is FabGuard Explorer designed to control all your sensors, it also simultaneously displays multiple trend graphs using the Live Data tab of the software, allowing you to compare the data from multiple sensors on the fly.
- One-Click access to:
- Monitor Mode
- Leak Check
- Vacuum Diagnostics
- FabGuard Explorer provides multi-sensor support: Transpector MPH RGAs, Transpector 2 RGAs, RFS100 RF Sensors, and the Quantus Gas Analyzer
- Vacuum Diagnostics tool quickly identifies gas species in the vacuum system
- Run Summary attaches full sensor and data acquisition information to each run, which helps to determine whether data abnormalities are caused by alterations of sensor parameters
- Tagging function makes high-level process analysis easy
- Auto Tune functions keep the sensor in working order
- Windows 8 compliant