Transpector® XPR3L Gas Analysis System
Solar Cell and LCD Process Yield Optimization by Monitoring Gas Pressures, Detecting Contaminants, and Locating Leaks
Monitoring process gases and base vacuum conditions is an affordable and efficient RGA with the Transpector ® XPR3L Gas Analysis System. PVD process monitoring with the XPR3L provides real-time data on process gas pressures, gas ratios, contamination levels, impurities, and leaks. This information can be used to maximize both process yield and product quality. Background monitoring with the XPR3L can make preventive maintenance programs more efficient and effective by quickly detecting and diagnosing leaks and contaminants.
- Provides economical dual-purpose functionality, process monitoring and base vacuum assurance, by operating from UHV up to 10mTorr (20mTorr optional)
- Affordable cost-effective process monitor that enables implementation in scaleable production designs
- Improves process yield, reduces scrap and improves product quality through continuous automatic monitoring of process gas pressures, ratios and possible contaminants or impurities
- Speeds up PM recovery and increases productivity by verifying base vacuum conditions, locating leaks and identifying contaminants with high sensitivity and low minimum detectable partial pressure
- Operates across a 1 to 100 amu mass range, protecting your investment and reducing risk by having the ability to detect a broad range of materials, contaminants or byproducts
- Compatible with the FabGuard monitoring and analysis system to provide reliable advanced diagnostics and process control
- Solar/Photovoltaic Manufacturing
- LCD Manufacturing
- PVD Process Monitoring
- Monitor Process Gas Pressures and Ratios
- Reveal and Identify Contaminants
- Detect and Locate Leaks (air, helium, water, other vapors)
- PM Recovery/Troubleshoot and Verify Base Vacuum
- One-Click access to:
- Monitor Mode
- Leak Check
- Vacuum Diagnostics
- FabGuard Explorer provides multi-sensor support: Transpector MPH RGAs, Transpector 2 RGAs, RFS100 RF Sensors, and the Quantus Gas Analyzer
- Vacuum Diagnostics tool quickly identifies gas species in the vacuum system
- Run Summary attaches full sensor and data acquisition information to each run, which helps to determine whether data abnormalities are caused by alterations of sensor parameters
- One-Click access to:
- Redesigned ion source minimizes contamination buildup for extended life and provides cleaner signals.
- New EM works at PVD process pressures, providing faster, cleaner data collection and eliminating FC to EM transitions for easier interpretation of data.
- New longer quadrupole permits improved filtering at the low mass range and improved abundance sensitivity, for better hydrogen detection sensitivity.