Wey-TEK Refrigerant Charging Scale & Optional Charging Module
Proven Accuracy and Value - Now With a 220 Lb. Capacity
The Wey-TEK Refrigerant Charging Scale continues to set new standards in affordability and accuracy for refrigerant scales, enabling you to easily weigh and charge from the same large platform. Now it offers even more value, with a higher weight capacity-220 lbs., twice that of many other scales at a competitive price.
Wey-TEK is very easy to use. Its high-accuracy load cell gives the correct reading every time (no matter where the cylinder is on the weighing platform), and you can read its large LCD display at a distance, even in direct sunlight.
Wey-TEK offers the highest accuracy available: 0.25 oz. (10 gm.). It also handles a wide range of standard cylinders. This precision and versatility makes it ideal for charging or recovery of all refrigerants. Use the optional charging module to turn your Wey-TEK into an automatic charging station.
Wey-TEK comes with a plastic carrying case for even greater protection and convenience.
A high-performance necessity for your service kit, Wey-TEK makes an excellent companion to the D-TEK Select or TEK-Mate Refrigerant Leak Detectors.
- Wey-TEK Refrigerant Scale
- durable weighing platform
- measures in lbs./ozs., kgs. or decimal lbs.
- simple controls
- large LCD for easy viewing, even in direct sunlight
- weighing platform and control handpiece can each be purchased separately
- auto shut-off after 20 minutes to conserve battery
- high-accuracy load cell won't drift
- automatic and manual zeroing
- hard plastic carrying case included
- 2-year replacement warranty
Wey-TEK Charging Module
- charge / hold key allows interruption of the charging process
- displays target charge and total refrigerant transferred
- provides power to the scale
- programmable in 1/4 oz. increments
- 1/4" refrigerant flare fitting
- 2-year replacement warranty
|Charge increments||0.25 oz. (10 gm.)||0.25 oz. (10 gm.)|
|Connection size||1⁄4" refrigerant flare||1⁄4" refrigerant flare|
|Base unit includes||Weighing platform, control handpiece, communication cable, one 9V battery, plastic carrying case||Charging module, communication cable, AC adapter, oversized carrying case for all scale and module components|
|Weighing capacity||220 lbs. (100 kg.)|
|Accuracy||± 0.25 oz. (10 gm.)|
|Resolution||0.25 oz. (10 gm.)|
|Controls||On/Off, Zero Units selection (English/metric)||Charge/hold, clear, increase and decrease charge amount|
|Display||LCD visible in direct sunlight; Units: lbs./oz. or kg./gm. or decimal lbs. Low-battery indication; Over-range indication||LCD visible in direct sunlight; programmed charge amount; amount of refrigerant transferred|
|Scale zeroing||Auto with power-on; Manual|
|Power||9V alkaline battery (included) for approximately 60 hours of continuous operation|
|Warranty||2-year replacement||2-year replacement|
|713-202-G1||Wey-TEK Scale, multi-language manual|