Micro GC Fusion Gas Analyzer
Micro GC Fusion will be available soon! In the meantime, please take a look at our 3000 Micro GC for your GC analysis requirements.
Micro GC Technology that is Sensitive, Smart, and Easy-Going
INFICON Micro GC Fusion offers advanced features in a compact, lightweight chassis that is easily transportable, allowing for accurate and timely analysis where and when it is needed. Building on proven Micro GC technology, coupled with temperature programming, Micro GC Fusion covers extended (up to C12) gas phase analysis with excellent sensitivity and repeatability. The sensitive, smart, easy-going Micro GC Fusion is the perfect blend of ease-of-use coupled with powerful analytical capabilities to meet the most challenging gas analysis needs.
Need application assistance? Click here!
- Fast temperature ramping using resistive column heating technology
- MEMS TCD provides 10 times more sensitive analysis than traditional TCD
- Integrated multi-touch LED backlit display provides intuitive instrument control and status display
- Intelligent web-based GUI and Wi-Fi allows operation from any web-enabled computing device
- Module-based design enables easy application adaptation, system maintenance and OEM integration
- Compact chassis with integrated sample conditioner (optional) provides accurate GC analysis in the lab, on-line, or in a vehicle
- Natural gas and extended natural gas analysis
- Natural gas odorant analysis
- Refinery Gas analysis
- Dissolved Gas Analysis (DGA)
- Fuel Cell
- Landfill gas
- Flue gas/stack emissions monitoring
- Impurities in industrial and specialty gases
- Impurities in petro/chemical products
- Mud logging
- Mine gas