Micro GC Fusion® Gas Analyzer
Micro GC Technology that is Sensitive, Smart, and Easy-Going
Micro GC Fusion offers advanced features in a compact, lightweight chassis that is easily transportable, allowing for accurate and rapid analysis where and when it is needed. Building on proven micro gas chromatograph (GC) technology, coupled with temperature programming, Micro GC Fusion covers extended (up to C12) gas analysis with excellent sensitivity and repeatability. The sensitive, smart, easy-going Micro GC Fusion is the perfect blend of ease-of-use harnessed with powerful analytical capabilities to meet the most challenging gas analysis needs.
Micro GC Fusion is a proud winner of the prestigious 2014 R&D 100 Award!!
Need application assistance? Click here!
Need a Safety Data Sheet (formerly MSDS)? Click here!
- Rapid analysis, 1–3 minutes
- Fast temperature ramping extends analytical capability
- MEMS TCD provides 10 times more sensitive analysis than traditional TCD
- Integrated touch panel display provides intuitive instrument control and status display
- Intelligent web-based user interface and Wi-Fi allows operation from any web-enabled computing device
- Modular design enables easy application adaptation, system maintenance and OEM integration
- Optional integrated sample conditioner maintains sample temperature at 100°C, and reduces input pressure from up to 1000 psi
- Natural gas and extended natural gas analysis
- Natural gas odorant analysis
- Refinery Gas analysis
- Dissolved Gas Analysis (DGA)
- Syngas, fuel cell, landfill gas and biogas for alternative energy
- Flue gas/stack emissions monitoring
- Impurities in petrochemical products and specialty gases
- Impurities in petro/chemical products
- Mud logging
- Mine gas
- Carbon monoxide diffusing capacity in the mouse lung
- Brochure - Micro GC Fusion (1 MB)
- Brochure - Micro GC Fusion (Chinese) (606 kB)
- ES Product Line Instruments (558 kB)
- Operating Manual - Micro GC Fusion (23 MB)
- Installation Checklist - Micro GC Fusion (421 kB)
- Quick Start Guide - Micro GC Fusion (1 MB)